June 28, 2012

Blog Designs, etc.

I got the chance to redesign an inspiring blog called Good Things Happened.


The blog author, Lynn, was SO nice to work with and her blog is all about finding the beautiful things to be grateful about in everyday life. She definitely finds something to smile about each day.

I also did some social networking icons for Mare Ball at the blog Adventures in the Ballpark. She, too, is a positive blogger with all sorts of lovely things to say.

Check 'em both out!

I'll be back soon, I swear. :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to publish this comment....A blogger friend gave me your link saying you might be able to help me with the new blogger interface. I've been using it for quite some time, but now when I try to go into one of my posts to edit a totally blank screen shows up. My blog is http://gracecomesbyhearing.blogspot.com/ and my email address is tjbrumlik@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing work! You wouldn't happen to know how to make something with a sci-fi and fantasy mix, would you? I've been thinking of updating mine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...