May 25, 2012

Neil Gaiman's Speech

If you're a writer, artist, freelancer, entrepreneur, creator of any type, or a human, you'll enjoy this commencement speech by Neil Gaiman. I sure did. If you'd rather read it, here's the transcript.


I've only read a couple of Neil Gaiman's books, but my sister recently recommended The Graveyard Book. I'm reading The Jungle Book first since it's a twist on that; the boy is raised by ghosts instead of wolves. Interesting, eh?

And while we're on the subject of inspirational commencement speeches, be sure to watch or read J.K. Rowling's Harvard address from four years ago if you haven't already. These British authors are just too brilliant. I could listen to them speak all day.


Have a great Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I haven't heard these before. Thanks for sharing, I'm glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Rowling's speech. She's remarkable. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful. Thanks for sharing! I'm happy I stumbled upon your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...