April 28, 2012

Yellow Wedding

My little sister is all grown up and married. We all had such a special day. And I honestly can't remember ever seeing a more beautiful bride.

These are pictures that Steph took, but when the professional photos come back, I'll definitely be posting more.

It's always a good idea to remind newlyweds NOT to forget their birth control on the honeymoon.

Poor Ivy and Maren were sick today.

This is the face of a sick little girl trying desperately to force a smile.

Could Jamie be any more beautiful? Kamryn thinks not.

Me and my sister Jen. Um, yeah, I could really use a tan.

Jen's the cutest, so here's another with us together.

And of course, no wedding of Jamie's could be complete without a quick sign change
. . . at her luncheon restaurant.

We had a great time. But now I've gotta let my kids (and myself) recover from the long day. 
Have a good weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Oh haha this is great!! And so funny! You guys all look wonderful and yes Jamie is a stunning bride. Soooo cute with all the little kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I so agree! Jamie looks gorgeous and all the little kids are adorable! I love all of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bride! I love the first picture, so cute and love all the yellow. Looks like the weather was good to you too! Happy Day.

    {Shauna}
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa you all look so beautiful. It's so lovely seeing all those girls together. Women are such great resources for each other. The colors are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww sooo pretty:)
    xxx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful bride! My son had yellow as the accent at his wedding too. It's an unexpected, lovely color. Congrats to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is a lot of yellow! Wait, did they have a banana wedding cake? Yellow Submarine playing for music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, no banana cake, unfortunately. We definitely should have played Yellow Submarine though. :)

      Delete
  8. Jamie was definitely stunning! I felt like such a dork wearing a yellow dress-so many people at the reception asked who I was and if I meant to match. You looked lovely as well and I was really happy to see so many people surrounding Jamie and Nick with so much love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You looked so pretty in your yellow dress! Don't worry about it. Thanks for coming!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...